Hey, today is 21st may of 2015 and right now I have absolutely no idea of why or just the reason I have decided to start blogging, I was about to watch a movie but I guess the rain kinda got in me and I was like okay..let's write something, so here I go.
I don't really know what to talk to you about, I just like the idea of expressing myself here, just telling what I think without constantly being judged, as I would if I did this somewhere else that's not internet and..I am sorry but if someone who knows me finds out..whoops, I don't care, I guess now you are going to be able to read what I actually think, or just random things, or maybe a day in my daily life, I don't know yet.
Oh, and I am sorry if this is not written perfectly but I am still learning and I honestly think that this is one of the best ways to.I love writing in english, it feels so good like a lot of freedom on me, there's no in between writing this in spanish, it would kinda suck.Most of all because more people that are now would be able to understand what I am saying, okay, I know they are not retarded but who knows..whatever, I don't know what to say anymore so yeah, Bye xxx.
No comments:
Post a Comment